Rachael Costello is a registered dietitian nutritionist and owner of Fox Valley Nutrition Consulting in the Northwest Chicago suburbs. Her nutrition philosophy is that food is nourishing and can help promote optimal health. She specializes in nutrition for athletes and gastrointestinal disorders and is trained in the use of the low FODMAP diet for IBS from Monash University.
Rachael is currently a clinical supervisor and adjunct faculty in the Nutrition Program at Harper College.
Rachael holds an M.S. in Applied Nutrition from the University of New England and a B.A. in Dietetics from the University of Northern Colorado. She completed her dietetic internship at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical College of Virginia. She has a certificate of training in food allergy from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Sports and Human Performance Dietetic Practice Group
- Cardiovascular Health and Well-being Dietetic Practice Group
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine
- Illinois Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- North Suburban Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Immediate Past President and Secretary 2021-2022
- President 2020-2021
Rachael Costello, MS, RDN, LDN, is a registered dietitian. The materials and content contained on this site (www.foxvalleynutritionconsulting.com) are for general educational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Persons with serious medical conditions should consult a physician before beginning or modifying any diet, exercise or lifestyle program. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.